Overcoming MS is a community-focused organization, with a range of roles taken on by OMSers who volunteer their precious time to help spread the word of OMS. Our community members offer time, skills and resources. Whatever you do, we are very grateful to every volunteer who provides their skills and expertise to benefit the OMS community in any way they can.
Ways you can help
- Join an advisory group
- Write a blog for our website
- Record a video blog
- Become a guest on our podcast
- Share an OMS-friendly recipe for the website
- Become an OMS Ambassador
- Distribute leaflets in your local area to raise OMS's profile
- Offer your expertise in other ways, such as sharing meditations, exercises or nutrition tips
- Organising a fundraiser for Overcoming MS
Share your OMS volunteer experience
OMS volunteers have a chance to give back while enjoying the support of our community and helping it to grow. As much as they make a difference in the lives of other OMSers, they also walk away with experiences that stick with them for years to come. Are you a volunteer with a story to tell? Please reach out to us email@example.com.