Overcoming MS is a community-focused organization, with many roles taken on by OMSers who volunteer themselves. These are people who are on the Recovery Program – people who are seeing the benefits of supporting this unique community.
We rely on our community members who offer time, skills and resources in positive, constructive ways.
Whatever you do, we are very grateful to every volunteer who provides their skills and expertise to benefit the OMS community.
- Help moderate the OMS Forum
- Write a blog for our website
- Share an OMS-friendly recipe
- Become an OMS Ambassador
- Distribute leaflets in your local area to raise OMS's profile
- Volunteer at one of our events
- Offer your expertise in other ways, such as sharing meditations, exercises or nutrition tips
- Pro-bono support
- Support fundraisers by cheering at events
- Organising a fundraiser for Overcoming MS
Interested in being a volunteer? Send us an email at [email protected]