3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to let you all know I am a dedicated OMS;er and have been since my RRMS diagnosis in September 2016 As it would happen, i have had MS since 2008. Between 2008 and September 2016 I had no idea so did not have the foresight to tackle this disease early. 10 years on, i have made the decision to undergo an Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (AHSCT) in addition to my OMS lifestyle. Since diagnoses OMS has absolutely transferred my life and i have been the most healthy i have every been, No DMD, and no relapses or new MRI activity until early 2018. 2018 things started to rare up (new lesions, fatigue, transverse myelitis and a left extensor plantar deficit. Activity in my brain stem let to my revaluation of additional measures, and non-myeloablative AHSCT at the A.A Maximov in Moscow, Russia became my obvious choice,

I was admitted ti the A.A Maximov last week under the care of Dr, Fedorenko and the Pirogov Hospital Team. Nothing by an outstanding city, facility and medical team. After testing, Dr. Fedorenko gave me a 90 to 95% chance of stopping my MS. My bet is that this along with OMS will make that 100%. As for safety, it is a serious procedure, however the ciinic here has treated over 1,500 patients and reports a 0.4% mortality rate.

If your interested in following my journey, a page has been setup on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/DanHSCT

I want to share this experience with other pwms and my OMS community friends as it may also be a good option for some.

Kia Kaha

Daniel
Hi Daniel

I really hope everything works out for you, and you get the results you crave!
Keep us posted, as this is something I am very interested in!

Best of luck, and be kind to yourself!

Valley

Be kind to yourselves!
Thanks Valkey

The public Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DanHSCT/

Will b updated throughout to feel free to like and follow if your our interested, I want the journey and experience of this to be shared far and wide to pwms as it may help in their decision making as well.

Cheers

Dan
3 posts Page 1 of 1