4 posts Page 1 of 1
I am currently saving money to relocate to another country soon, the doctors in my home town don't inspire me enough awareness about ms so this worries me when i think about the future!

I read somewhere that there are clinics built with ms in mind, they should be ready for whatever symtom i might have rather than feel like a weirdo because i can't explain it any better...

Can you reccoment such clinics?

Based on my searches the most information on this topic is for clinics in USA, actually all i found is in USA, i currently i live in Europe and i'm not saying i want to leave europe, I hear the weather in Los Angeles is good for ms so L.A. sounds good for me in many ways, by prefference i would go anywhere in Latin America.
I really don’t know. I am in Canada and am not inspired here either but so far, the best guidance, empathy and support I have found is right here online. Might be best to stay put and invest your time and precious energy, and money for that matter, in OMS program. Find an empathetic, open and reasonable doctor locally, follow the program as close as possible to 100% and bank on feeling better down the road. The program works. It takes time. The future looks bright.

Unless, of course you want to move. Somewhere with some sunshine might be helpful.

Jul
Jul wrote: I really don’t know. I am in Canada and am not inspired here either but so far, the best guidance, empathy and support I have found is right here online. Might be best to stay put and invest your time and precious energy, and money for that matter, in OMS program. Find an empathetic, open and reasonable doctor locally, follow the program as close as possible to 100% and bank on feeling better down the road. The program works. It takes time. The future looks bright.

Unless, of course you want to move. Somewhere with some sunshine might be helpful.

Jul

sorry for asking such a basic question but what do you mean by OMS program? i know of OMS cookbook but program? what's the step by step of it? give me a link.
Hi kdws,

This is just the Forum for the OMS program where you can ask questions and talk to other people following OMS,

Apart from this Forum, the OMS website contains a vast amount of information and resources to help you on your way to potentially stabalising and even recovering from MS.

To enter this fantastic and free resource, just go to the top of this page and click on the "Back To website" button on the left hand side.

Once on the homepage, you will find a number of dropdown menus along the top which contain lots of useful information, downloads and links, the second dropdown from the left "Recovery Program" contains everything you need to know to follow the program :)

There is also a book, which explains the program in detail, which may be free for you depending on where you live. The link for this is under the resources dropdown.

Hope this helps

BG
4 posts Page 1 of 1