4 posts Page 1 of 1
it's August 2021 and I've jumped back on here and I've noticed the forum is not as active as it once was. Has everyone got better and buggered off to live happily ever after? I hope so but it would be nice to have a chat to anyone still here. Is the old crew still here?
Hi I'm still here and doing well. I,too, have thought that the forums have been very quiet and wondered where everyone was. Is veg still out there?
Like you I hope that it's because all are doing so well.
L
Hey Craig101, my last post was kind of leading to what you posted about, the Board seemed a little less active on various current issues. I wondered if it was around the time the new website was launched because I can’t use my usual login to get on it? So I just visit the Forum occasionally now because it still lets me login here? but I’m travelling well 10years on following the OMS guidelines. I think Kashu was one of the regulars when I first joined.
1st sign no diagnosis Oct 1999, DX 2007, SPMS 2011.
Hey gang
I'm hoping that everyone is doing so well that they are off enjoying life.

I just stopped by as someone was trying to log onto Facebook with my login.

Yes, the forum looks dead. I really miss all the wonderful people on here. Lolly or was it Lozza, you gave me some great advice about stretches to help me with the electric sensations in the neck.

I'm still feeling well and boasting tonight that I've eaten a delicious meal of grilled salmon and salad.

I'm seriously planning to climb my mountain in November to celebrate 10 years of living with MS. I'm also planning to pass on my recumbent bicycle to someone in need. It's all part of recognising how far I have come.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Blessings
Alex

Developed 5 May 2011, Diagnosed 4 Aug 2011, OMS 15 Sept 2011, Gluten-Free 22 February 2012, Recovery declaration 2 September 2014, Relapse 14 October 2019, Recovery declared again 1 November 2020.
4 posts Page 1 of 1