5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi and can anyone relate to this??

After almost 1 year on the program I am noticing that old sensory symptoms (from 1 year ago) that I thought were in the past are reoccurring while at the same time more recent sensory symptoms are dramatically improving. Numbness covered 80% of my body at one point, and as awful as that was, it was at least quite fixed I place. Now I have numbness flashing on and off and moving from here to there and pins and needles just about everywhere moving in swarms across my body. I have noticed a very slow improvement in fatigue and other issues throughout this past year but this is quite extraordinary.

Has anyone else gone from being numb for a long period of time to gaining feeling back? What was your experience? Can anyone relate to this??
Hi Jul

I feel sensation slowly coming back also.
When I rub creams into my legs and feet sensation is vastly improved to what it was!
I hope and pray for more improvements going forward!

The way I look at it is when your feet go to sleep they are numb at first, then they get pins and needles and then finally return to normal.
This I feel is my body slowly returning to this pattern!

This is a good thing and brings that wonderful thing called "hope".
As I said before if it could be bottled we would all be buying it!

Valley

Be kind to yourselves!
Hi, I have been following the OMS lifestyle close to 2 1/2 years and definitely getting feeling back.

As I am improving I feel things like with my hand and think that’s a bit strange, then realise no that is how it should be. :D

Life is good on OMS and definitely makes a difference ;)
I found this. Not so bad to start off with, but after a year, sensory problems started to improve and after 3 years there were no sensory problems at all. :D :D :D
OMS since 17/08/2015
Diagnosis 28/05/2015 - 22/09/2015
Thank you Geoff and Casselalison,

I AM indeed getting feeling back. I am experiencing more feeling along with an intense vibration through my limbs and pins and needles everywhere that I was numb. The process is making me tired psychologically. It is a bit of a carnival deep inside my body. Have others felt this I wonder? It is also distracting when feeling returns because it feels weird but it is just that I can feel it now. Just like you said Geoff. You’ve both given me hope.
Thank you.
Jul
5 posts Page 1 of 1