4 posts Page 1 of 1
I want to share this recipe that I was given last year, before I found out I had MS. It is healthy and yummy ... and I hope it complies with OMS diet as I have it quite a lot .... pre and post MS.

I'll also add....the first time I tried it, I was pleasantly surprised with the taste!

Ingredients:
- 3 Tablespoons Oat Bran
- 1 Tablespoon LSA mix
- 1 Tablespoon Black Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil
- 1 (or 1.5) Teaspoons Honey
- Warm water to mix
- 1 Handfull of Blueberries (or Raspberries or Bananas ....)

Method:
Add Oat Bran, LSA mix, Chia Seeds, Flaxseed Oil & Honey in a cereal bowl. Add sufficient Warm Water to the mixture to soften the mix, combine it, mix and make it to your desired texture. Add enough warm water to make it soft and combine well but not anywhere near runny. Then gently mix in the Blueberries (or other fruit you have) and then it's ready to eat.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)

Tanya
Tanootz
MS July 2013, OMS August 2013
what is LSA mix please?
Hello,

LSA stands for linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds. It is a mixture if these three ground ingredients. You can buy it in the health food section in your local supermarket or a health food store.
Tanootz
MS July 2013, OMS August 2013
Sounds quite familiar :) When I started on OMS, I made porridge (with hot water) and mixed in linseeds, sunflower seeds, green pumpkin seeds, chopped almonds, blueberries and a spoon of honey.
These days I have muesli and mix in the same ingredients, without the honey, plus some soy yoghurt. Sounds like I should try adding black chia seeds too!
4 posts Page 1 of 1