Okay. Breakfast is a good time to get your oily fish, to make things OMS friendly. Sardines on toast, kippers on toast. In Oz you can get them with oms friendly sauces in the can to give a bit of variety so I assume you can get the same or similar products in Ireland. Kedgeree with egg whites only and the curry powder stirred through with olive oil instead of the traditional butter. That way you can give people a blast of kippers and curry in the lift at work. Hmm. Maybe save the kedgeree for weekends. If you had a bit of time, how about poached egg whites or an egg white omelete on a toasted bagel with smoked salmon. Other hot breakfasts already mentioned like rice or oat porridges are quick to make, hot and filling. Baked beans on toast. Toast with jam/marmalade etc. Have you tried vegemite? It's Australian marmite sort of. Lots of B vitamins. Left overs from last night reheated? Pancakes with maple syrup.

For cold breakfasts, it's hard to go past the green smoothie as already mentioned, and you can add your flax seed oil to it and barely notice it's there. Only takes five minutes to make, and you get a couple of days worth of breakfasts in one hit. You mentioned you were a bit over fruit, but instead of just a piece of fruit, how about a fruit salad. You can get a lot of fruit frozen already peeled and diced. The smoothie and fruit salad is a great way to get your super nutrition, fibre and micronutrients without a lot of meal prep.

I find cereals and muesli really boring, plus I went gluten free so I don't have to worry about rice or almond milk because I don't have to pour them on anything. Can't stand soy milk. Rice or almond milk is an acquired taste, and I think the longer you use them, the more normal they taste. You probably have to persevere a bit...