2 - 2.5 cups stone ground wheat flour
2 - 2.5 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons sea salt
3 teaspoons dry yeast
1 1/2 cups hot tap water
1 egg white
1/4 cup olive oil

Sift together all the flour, then put two cups of the mixed flour in your mixing bowl, with the sugar and salt, and stir in the yeast. With mixer at low speed, blend oil into the flour mixture. Add the hot water (the hottest it comes from your tap, all at once, with mixer running. Add the egg white, and continue mixing. (At this point, I changed my mixer beaters for dough hooks and let the mixer knead the dough for about ten minutes and then put it into an oiled bowl to rise.)

Add in the remaining two - three cups flour to make a soft dough.

OR YOU CAN DO IT THIS WAY.

Knead lightly on a floured board and shape into a ball. Put into an oiled bowl, cover with a towel, and allow to rise in a warm spot until doubled, about two hours. Punch dough down. At this point it can either be refrigerated or shaped in rolls or loaves and allowed to rise a second time until doubled.

Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven until barely brown, (19 - 20 minutes at 4,500'). May be frozen after baking and reheated to serve.

I did a second batch with slightly different ingredients.

Ingredients

2 - 2.5 cups stone ground wheat flour
2 - 2.5 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons sea salt
3 teaspoons dry yeast
1 1/2 cups hot tap water
2 egg whites
1/3 cup olive oil

The family liked the first more than the second 3:2, so give them both a go, I thought they were pretty even, the second had the edge IMO.