12 posts Page 2 of 2
I would suggest using Gerber Good Start Soy Non-GMO Infant Formula.

It’s suitable for babies up to 12 months of age. It's pretty good!
sueme13 wrote: Hi everyone
I am looking for suggestions for a good non dairy formula. I plan on breast feeding but I am told that at times, mom's milk does not come right away.
I'm put off by the multiple ingredients in most of the formula I've found on Amazon. I bought enfamil soy formula, but I would like to know if there's a better way. Has anyone ever made formula at home? I found a recipe for vegan home made formula online, but it was not for new borns.

So it has been a while since you posted this and im interested in finding out how infamil soy formula was? Did your baby enjoy it? and did you find a recipe for home made formula? I m kind of confused. I was feeding my baby girl HIPP and she has all of a sudden stopped taking it. She just won't take the feeder anymore and im thinking she might have gotten bored with HIPP so im switching her to Holle. I have ordered some from https://formularus.com so far they have answered all my questions and have been very very responsive which is helping me stay calm. I will try Holle. I hope she likes it! I would still love to get the home made formula recipe if you made any...
12 posts Page 2 of 2