19 posts Page 2 of 2
Hi Kerryn,

I didn't think about the Easter Weekend date either when we made the plans. We are going away for the weekend but I told hubby we would have to go Saturday after our meet instead of Friday. If you want to change the date so more people can come we could do next Saturday or any other Saturday if you like. What about our coastal OMS people. What would be best for them?

Jenny
Deepak's motivational thoughts that help me are; why we need to accept the diagnosis we do not need to accept the prognosis, and little changes amount to big benefits!
Hi all,
Karen from up the coast and Louise can't make it, Jenny I think you should go on Friday and we could make a plan to meet on the 26th instead. It would be a shame to cut short the break when no one else seems able to come!
Kerryn
Happy to change to 26 th Kerryn. Look forward to meeting up then with everyone.
Have a wonderful Easter.

Cheers

Jenny
Deepak's motivational thoughts that help me are; why we need to accept the diagnosis we do not need to accept the prognosis, and little changes amount to big benefits!
Lovely, Sat 26th 11am at Fundies it is!! Happy Easter everyone!
Hi Kerryn, Louise, Karen, Deb, and Kim,

Looking forward to our meet up tomorrow at Fundies. It is only a small cafe attached to the organic health shop. But they have great fruit/veggie smoothies and there is a range of healthy foods and some salads without cheese. They have also in the past changed a menu dish for me as I am gluten free as well as our OMS diet.

Fundies is in Paddington just down a bit from Milton Suncorp Stadium opposite side of the road. They have a big sign on front. Fundies is on a corner. There is some parking underneath, access from side road. Otherwise street parking is best. There are 2hour parks but also a few loading parking signs on the main street. :)

See you at 11am ladies.

Jenny
Hi all,
I won't be able to make it this weekend sorry.
Would love to meet up with you all at the next one.
Have a lovely time.
Louise xox
Thanks Jenny, see you there!
Hi all

New Brisbane meet up date and place.

24 th of May at 11 am at the Mt Cootha Botanical Garden cafe on the deck.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers

Jenny x
Hi all anyone on the Gold Coast?

Kim, we could do a catch up for anyone on the GC or Byron?
19 posts Page 2 of 2