6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Melbourne gang,

Is the Melbourne (australia) oms meetup group I have seen reference to still in existence?
I have made the decision to only tell my immediate family that I have ms and they live some distance away. So would be great to occasionally meet up with people who understand aspects of life with ms for a meal and chat.

Please feel free to private message me if you would like to organise something!

Jacob
Hi Jacob,

I have been the instigator of previous meet ups.

My name is Susan. Preface it these days by the word "Lazy". Lazy Susan has not yet got around to doing anything about another meet-up. It's been ages. She should be sacked!

Now what are we going to do? Who's going to organise this? Are you up for the challenge? It's not that hard .... Susan is just very disorganised and lazy.
Cheers,

Sue

OMG December 2011 OMS January 2012 OMS Retreat March 2012 Benign MS Sep 2015
Two Very Mild Relapses since diagnosis. Copaxone May 2013 No new lesions on MRI since diagnosis
Hi Susan,

I can certainly relate to the disorganisation and laziness!
Am very busy with uni currently but will tentatively put my hand up to try and organise something after the semester is over.
Were previous meetings based around going out for an OMS meal?
Hi Jacob,

Yes, we have previously gone out for lunch and for dinner once. It's hard to find something that suits everyone, both time and location. Just do your best! Send me a PM when you're about to start organising and I will forward the information to OMSer's that I have personal email addresses for.
Cheers,

Sue

OMG December 2011 OMS January 2012 OMS Retreat March 2012 Benign MS Sep 2015
Two Very Mild Relapses since diagnosis. Copaxone May 2013 No new lesions on MRI since diagnosis
I'd also be up for a catch up in Melbourne and Will be at the retreat next week!
First noticeable neuro symptom, March 2015, Dx MS April 2015.
I'm from Geelong, and wouldn't mind traveling down to catch up with others. If someone does organise a meetup, could you keep me in the loop too.. Thanks.
Peter
6 posts Page 1 of 1