27 posts Page 1 of 3
Looking for anyone else following OMS that's in Melbourne. I moved here two years ago from Canberra where we used to meet once a month as a OMS group. Since being in Melbourne every time I mention OMS I get looked at like I am some kind of weirdo! I'm in the Northern Suburbs and looking to meet up with some like minded people :-)
Count me in for a Melbourne meeting at some stage. Do the members currently meet up once a year or so?
Hi, i am keen to meet other OMSers in Melbourne too. I am based in the inner north.
Hi, I'm in Melbourne too - Northern suburbs :)
Any ideas where we could meet up?
Hi Melbourne OMSers. I live in the UK and am being a bit cheeky emailing but am coming to Australia for 3 months in September starting in Melbourne. My question is could you advise me as to shops where I can buy Flaxseed oil for my trip.
Thanks
Lesley
lesley.boast wrote: Hi Melbourne OMSers. I live in the UK and am being a bit cheeky emailing but am coming to Australia for 3 months in September starting in Melbourne. My question is could you advise me as to shops where I can buy Flaxseed oil for my trip.
Thanks
Lesley

Lesley, most health food stores sell flaxseed oil and even supermarkets too. You shouldn't have an issue finding it.
Perhaps we should organise a northern meet? Any suggestions where?
Hi
I just saw this thread (better late than never). Did you form a group in the north?
Hi,
I'm also in the northern suburbs of Melbourne & am keen to join a meet up support group - are you guys still organising?
27 posts Page 1 of 3