48 posts Page 4 of 5
Breakfast: Muesli, with extra fruit and nut and soy milk. Herbal tea.
Morning tea: Fresh fruit and herbal tea.
Lunch: Whole grain bread sandwich (with no spread) tuna, tomato and alfalfa sprouts. Herbal tea.
Afternoon tea: Fresh fruit or a handful of nuts with a cup of herbal tea.
Dinner: Fresh fish (this week Sea Bream), oven cooked chips and salad.
Dessert: I don't usually need dessert.
For in-betweens I drink water and maybe some fresh fruit.

Have a great day and keep smiling.
Peter Euston.
hornpreux wrote: Yesterday...

Breakfast 10:30am (all made in my Vitamix blender):
16oz Green Smoothie (mesclun greens, spinach, celery, broccoli, raw ginger root, avocado, chia seeds, red globe grapes, orange, stevia)

The real reason hornpreux posted was to talk about his vitamix again. Big showoff. Always blowing his horn! ;)

No I'm not jealous. But my old blender refuses to die. & when it does, then there's the kenwood chef blender which will las tforever unless I drop thick glass jug from a great height :evil:
I think we all missed you Hornpreux! I hope you haven't been unwell. Perhaps away with work?

Cheers,

Sue
Cheers,

Sue

OMG December 2011 OMS January 2012 OMS Retreat March 2012 Benign MS Sep 2015
Two Very Mild Relapses since diagnosis. Copaxone May 2013 No new lesions on MRI since diagnosis
I guess a professional very busy horn player (hornpreux) has to have a "professional" blender to be able to keep pace with his very busy life! Welcome back Josh!
Wendy

Diagnosis Dec 1998 OMS Feb 2010 Retreat Feb 2012
Breakfast: green smoothie (apple juice, frozen mangoes, frozen strawberries, lots of spinach, wheatgrass and flax oil.
Snack: banana
Lunch: large salad (sweet lettuce, cucumbers,red peppers, squash, tomatoes,raisins. Evoo & ginger dressing)
Snack: handful of walnuts and almonds
Dinner: 4 oz broiled salmon, homeade blackbean quinoa burger

I love my new lifestyle :)
Breakfast - Fresh fruit [strawberries, pineapple, honeydew melon] freshly squeezed orange juice; smoked salmon with capers grilled tomato and mushroom with wholemeal toast
mid morning snack of juicy peach and more juice
Lunch - toasted Rye spread with Avocado & topped with Hot Lime Pickle - mmm yumm;
Dinner - still in the thinking stage, but will include Black Bean spaghetti served cold with a Sesame Oil dressing and salad freshly picked from our garden featuring mixed lettuce leaves, bursting out Basil, Roma Tomatoes, spring onion shoots and a Mulberry Vinegar vinagrette - back to the drawing board for the rest
No dessert tonight - too full already:)
Just a random comment....

I just ate 12 x NZ Bluff oysters (yep all on my own!) and I see it will give me 4.5g of Omega 3.
What a divine way to get omega 3 along with all the other important minerals 3.6g sat fat tho so it will need to be taken into account.

Only true oyster lovers will understand my pure excitement of eating ALL of these :D
Dx 1992 OMS 25-2-09
I'm jealous!

Cheers,

Sue
Cheers,

Sue

OMG December 2011 OMS January 2012 OMS Retreat March 2012 Benign MS Sep 2015
Two Very Mild Relapses since diagnosis. Copaxone May 2013 No new lesions on MRI since diagnosis
Can't believe I've only just seen this thread, the day after a particularly bad dietary day for me.

However, in the interests of maintaining a 'real' snapshot approach, I will shamefully share with you my Saturday :oops:

8.30am 2 x Weetbix and rice milk
Missed lunch due to client appointment
3.30pm 2 x Wholemeal toast and Vegemite washing down 10 Vit D caps 1 x glass of water
5.30-8.00pm 2 x Southern Comfort Lime and waters 1 x Champagne 2 x vodka Cranberry cocktails
8.30 -10.30pm 1 x angel hair pasta with blue manna crab chilli, garlic and evoo , 1 x berry coulis with crushed meringue and Turkish fairy loss and 2 x champagnes
11.00 - 12.00pm 3 x Southern Comfort and Orange Juice

Sooooo, didn't EAT anything I shouldn't have, just didn't eat anything I should have. On a good note, sat fat was low!!!

Karma is a ------ though.. I have a killer hangover today :(
Hi everyone,

up very early and long black with a little oat milk, before meditation and was pleased as had no guide or clock and the first peek was 35 minutes.
1 banana before long ride.
porridge made with oats, oatbran, flaxseed meal, water no milk.

made about 1 litre of green smoothie, pak choy cos lettuce a small amount of mint parsley from the garden, plums apple. was not sweet enough but i already ate the banana.

lunch was half a smoked rainbow trout, salad was cherry tomato, capsicum, snow pea sprouts, oh dear mucked up the dressing as apple cider vinegar honey mustard, oil from 10 odourless fish oil capsules. in future will swallow them whole.

long black coffee with a few snakes
my wife made prawn with pasta, onion tomato sauce made with no oil, was very pleased, had what was left of the red wine, usually have 1 bottle a week, but some weeks have none. I sip it and try to pick the flavours, now i know why it was a bargain., where were they. :D
48 posts Page 4 of 5