133 posts Page 1 of 14
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 Next
So today I had;

Breakfast: 2 crumpets topped with flaxseed oil, jam and banana

Lunch; seeded pitta bread and homemade lemon salmon pate and salad spinach

Dinner; Huge vegetable stir fry with noodles, followed by a large bowl of semi-frozen blueberries with soy yogurt poured over amd a drizzle of honey. (yumyum!)

Supper: Home made hummous and crispy pittas

Snacks; apples, clementine, tine of mackrel in evoo, olives.

So what has been on your menu today?
Your lunch sounds nice.

Breakfast was oats with dried fruit, passion fruit, sliced banana, tablespoon of flax seed, tablespoon of flax mill and tablespoon of flax oil all with rice drink for the fluid

snacks
home made fat free banana bread, dates, orange, figs, whole grain rice cake with home made cranberry jam, 10 pistachio nuts

Lunch left over lentil curry with asparagus and other veg and broad beans made into a soup for work with buckwehat crispbreads

Dinner is baked potatoe, massive pile of steamed veg mainly green coloured and some baked beans

My sat fat is well under 10 grams a day. This did mean counting it inititally as it is easy for it to rise if consuming certain foods, packaged breads are pretty high as are olives and oily fish so it can creep up without realising.
Breakfast: muesli with blueberries, apple juice and linseed oil plus a cup of lady grey tea

Lunch: vegetable soup (root veg, cabbage & red lentils) with 2 slices granary bread plus a cup of green tea with mint

Tea: baked potato with half a tin red salmon and steamed broccoli

Snacks: satsuma, coffee, lady grey tea, green tea with mint, whisky and coke ( :oops: )
breakfast: gluten free cereal with seeds, almonds & goji berries, glass of OJ

homemade gluten free chocolate brownie (yum)

small sushi & rice cakes

quinoa with roasted butternut squash, mushrooms, pepper & sweet potatoe with soy sauce.

:-)
Yesterday i had:

Gluten free cereal with rice milk

2 sushi rolls

Salmon with quinoa salad

Raspberry sorbet

Wine

Never felt better than when on this program!!
Breakfast
The juice of two freshly squeezed oranges from our tree mixed with two tablespoons of Stoney Creek Flaxseed oil (quite lovely and the secret to joyfully ingesting flaxseed oil for those like me who don't really like the taste on its own)
Freshly juiced carrot, celery, ginger and green apple juice

Morning tea
Cup of peppermint tea
handful of almonds and dates

Lunch
gluten free bread toasted with a quarter of an avocado, tomato and tin of John West Kippers (incredibly filling and I say delicious)

Afternoon tea
watermelon, mango

Tea (planning to anyway)
Stir fry of zucchini, pumpkin, sweet potato, broccoli, spring onion, garlic, tofu with honey and soy sauce
Blessings
Alex

Developed 5 May 2011, Diagnosed 4 Aug 2011, OMS 15 Sept 2011, Gluten-Free 22 February 2012, Recovery declaration 2 September 2014, recanting of recovery declaration due to relapse 14 October 2019.
Seeing these lovely posts makes me realise why I am 'padded' more than others.
There is no way I could get thru the day on the amount of food that many of you eat. Good on you!
Dx 1992 OMS 25-2-09
Breakfast - oats porridge with soy milk, flax seeds and sunflower seeds and flaxseed oil.

Snack - cherries

Lunch - vege sushi rolls , no mayo

Snack - four fresh dates and rice cracker with honey and tahini

Dinner - stir fried bean shoot, red onion, cabbage, etc with salmon topped with flaxseed dressing

Easy meals.
Today I had:

Breakfast - 1 slice of toast with flaxseed oil and vegemite, small blueberry soy yoghurt, cup of almond milk

Morning tea - soy milk flat white coffee

Lunch - salad of hot house smoked salmon, avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion, lots of green salad leaves plus homemade dressing of flaxseed oil, cider vinegar, honey & whole grain mustard, small OJ

Afternoon tea - green tea, bunch of grapes

Dinner - curried brown rice, peas, sweetcorn, broccoli, smoked cod

Afters - 5 marshmallows

Pills/Meds - 1 x 10,000 vitamin d3, 1x triple strength fish oil, 1 x copaxone

Louise xox
Muesli ... as always (well most of the time, anyway), with apple juice
Short black coffee

Banana

Oven-baked ratatouille (made last night) with rice in a "food flask" taken to work.

Green tea.

Small tub soy yoghurt

Bread, honey and tahini

More ratatouille and rice. Salad - big bowl.

Bread honey and tahini ..... hmmm, must get more fruit tomorrow for sweet snacks.
Cheers,

Sue

OMG December 2011 OMS January 2012 OMS Retreat March 2012 Benign MS Sep 2015
Two Very Mild Relapses since diagnosis. Copaxone May 2013 No new lesions on MRI since diagnosis
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 Next
133 posts Page 1 of 14