133 posts Page 13 of 14
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
B: Chickpea flour flatbread (hard as a brick) with squash and harissa hummus

Soya milk coffee

L: superfood salad (greens, seeds, quinoa beetroot)

D: steamed spiced mackerel and brown rice

Snacks: banana, blueberries,
Chickpea flour flatbread (by now harder then a brick) toasted and dipped in flax oil

Water and apple juice
So for breakfast I had shredded wheat with grapes, raisins and hazelnut milk

For lunch it was baked beans and a baked potato with 2 apples

For tea it was my steamed stir fry ( peppers, cabbage, masses of kale, tomatoes and leeks) with brown rice and lentils topped with soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and a dash of EVOO - EVOO was put on after as a dressing.

Pudding was a banana, Apple and grapes with honey and alpro vanilla soy yogurt - not much though.

I have had 2 decaf coffees and 1 cup of Mint and liquorice tea
http://www.justgiving.com/phil-king5. OMS 2012
"Don't Cry - Laugh" - Roy Castle ( TV Personality and Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation)
"If you are bored you must be a boring person!" Ina Sansom (My Gran)
B - Gluten free blend and oats and fresh raspberries and linseed and linseed milled (run out of flax oil)

L - large bowl filled with quinoa, chopped left over veg, chopped gerkin in brine, chopped orange, chopped chilli stuffed green olives in brine, chopped big pile mixed salad leaves and watercress, chopped red pepper.

D - grilled sliced potato reheat, baked aubergene, half small avacado, leek, sprouts, chickpea onion milled carot garlic pepper and pea oven baked patties.

Banana, two satsumas, slice home made carrot square, peppermint T nakd bar. Rice cakes smear homemade jam.
Breakfast was french stick ( contains no nasties!) with loads of honey plus 2 Apples and 1 mejool date

Lunch was baked beans and a baked potato

Tea was steamed salmon with steamed stir fry ( beans, green veg,kale and tomatoes) with soy sauce, turmeric

Pudding was grapes and honey
"Don't Cry - Laugh" - Roy Castle ( TV Personality and Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation)
Breakfast: huge bowl of porridge with soya milk, honey and raisins, redbush tea w soya milk and honey (I have a v sweet tooth!!)
Lunch:baked salmon fillet, steamed spinach with flax oil and lemon, plain rice
Snacks:cashew nuts-handful, banana, wholemeal pitta bread.
Dinner: spelt muesli with soy milk, redbush tea, pear (I got in really late and couldn't eat a big meal)

I've had a couple of slack weeks due to fatigue and lack of energy to cook properly, so this really helps me get back on track. Love seeing others good diaries. Gives me inspiration x
Great to read all of these!

B: brekkie greens
Raw broccoli, kale, avo, chilli, pistachio, parsley, buckwheat grains, dressed with EVOO and lemon. GF toast x 1

L: salad with spinach, carrot, olives, salmon, home made dressing

D: roasted veges

Snacks: mango gelato, GF food for health muesli bar, watermelon, wine

Feeling full!
Yesterday's menu (sorry hope still ok in this thread :D )

B: Three crispbread with thin layer of hummus and chunks of smoked trout, banana, bowl of blueberries
L: quinoa&rice spaghetti with tomato+tuna+pea sauce with splash of FSO
D: brown rice with lentil and sweet potato curry, shredded red + white cabbage salad with lime juice on side

Snacks - apple, walnuts, two crispbreads with thin layer of hummus, few cashews stolen from colleague's desk
I'm having fun today. Rainy windy day so cooked up a feast for tea.

B: gf toast, plum jam with squashed banana, after fresh squeezed oj with 2 tabs of flax oil

Mid morning: soy latte

L: gf toasted sandwich with avocado, tomato, beetroot, lettuce, chilli sauce

D: lentil burgers, zucchini fritters, brown rice, marinated tofu in chilli, ginger, honey, soy sauce. It was a feast with plenty of leftovers.
Blessings
Alex

Developed 5 May 2011, Diagnosed 4 Aug 2011, OMS 15 Sept 2011, Gluten-Free 22 February 2012, Recovery declaration 2 September 2014, recanting of recovery declaration due to relapse 14 October 2019.
Breakfast was toasted sour bread x 4 slices with honey and decaf black coffee

Lunch was steamed trout with mashed parsnip, potato, and carrots with greens with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Pudding was grapes, Apple and strawberries with honey

Tea will be light. I think I might have shredded wheat with hazelnut milk. We'll see!

30 mls of flax oil and a b complex tablet. Oh and my 10,000 units of vitamin D3. It's still warm and sunny in England. It hit 20 degrees Celsius last Thursday. Wonders will never cease!!

Toodles

Phil xx
I didn't have shreddied wheat in the end, I had brown rice with lentils and black eyed beans with balsamic vinegar! Yum!!!!
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
133 posts Page 13 of 14