133 posts Page 4 of 14
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14 Next
catriona wrote: No problem :-) I'm very tempted to ask my parents to pay for another cookery course as a Christmas present (mum's been asking me what I want) - it gave me several recipes that have become regular favourites, and always fun to enjoy cooking with other people who share the hobby

Great idea! I love xmas presents that get 'used' rather than sit in the back of the wardrobe until the Spring clean of the following year, only to end up in the charity shop :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, today has gone something like this...

Breakfast - 1 crumpets, 1/2 can of baked beans. Mug of tea with oatly.

Lunch - Tomato, Hummous & red pepper on seeded bread. Followed by an orange.

Dinner -fresh salmon filet with garlic and ginger stir fry veggies (onions, sweetcorn, peppers) and noodles. Followed by large bowl of frozen blueberries (gotta love costco!)

Supper - 1 slice of seeded bread with fruit spread and a banana

Snacks - raisians, clementine, pear, several mugs of fruit green tea.
Another great day today :D ....

Breakfast - fruit and fibre with oatly milk, cup of tea with oatly.

Lunch - bulgar wheat with mixed beans, salmon and red onion. Banana.

Dinner - Homemade hummous with a Mixed platter; pitta 'crisps' with chopped vegetables (carrots, peppers), olives and some left over salmon. Followed by a large sharon fruit and orange.

Snacks - green teas, small handful of raisians
Well done Chelle, keep it up :-)

Mine was...
Breakfast = muesli & cup of tea
Lunch = roast red pepper, aubergine, garlic and EVOO on toast with soy latte
Dinner = homemade minestrone soup with fresh anchovy & salad sandwich, with glass of wine
Snacks = green tea, coffee, Eat Natural bar, soy yoghurt
catriona wrote: Well done Chelle, keep it up :-)

Thanks hun. Really am in 'the zone' this time :lol: :lol:

OK today....

Breakfast - fruit and fibre cereal, 1 tbsp flax seed oil, orange juice poured over. Cup of tea with oatly milk.

Lunch - homemade basil pasta with pine nuts

Dinner - homemade spicy tomato sauce with pasta (pasta was all we had in today it's shopping day tomorrow!), green beans, and pan fried (evoo and water) mushrooms

snacks - currants, 1 tsp pine nuts, apple, orange, 1/2 large sharon fruit, 1/2 tuna, olives. Green teas.
Breakfast - fruit and fibre with 2tbsp flax oil and orange juice poured over. Banana. Cup of tea with oatly.

Lunch - 2 oms pancakes with blueberries, banana and maple syrup. (highly recommend them!)
Followed with an orange.

Dinner - garlic and ginger rice with a seared tuna steak.

Supper - 2 crumpets with jam, cup of green tea.

Snacks - green teas, yorkshire teas, water.
BREAKFAST
Muesli with apple juice
short black coffee

SNACKS
Apple
Carrot dip with kalamata olives and rice cakes

LUNCH
Spicy Roasted Cauliflower Salad (recipe posted by Wendy here a while ago viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3029), added cubed kohlrabi 'cos I didn't have enough cauliflower

DINNER
Red Lentil and Sweet Potato curry (recipe posted here a while ago by Catriona viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2193)
with addition of frozen peas and fresh pak choy in the last 5 minutes of cooking, eaten with seedy organic bread

Drinks all day - iced green tea with mint leaves

I LOVE this diet!!!
Cheers,

Sue

OMG December 2011 OMS January 2012 OMS Retreat March 2012 Benign MS Sep 2015
Two Very Mild Relapses since diagnosis. Copaxone May 2013 No new lesions on MRI since diagnosis
That all sounds delicious Sue :)

Breakfast; 1 banana

Lunch; homemade soup (carrots, celery, onions, garlic and rice)

Dinner; gluten & wheat free pasta with homemade spicy tomato sauce, green beans and mushrooms.

Snacks; orange, clemetine, plums, banana, rye bread with flaxseed oil and jam.
This is such a useful thread!

I don't think my menu is as creative as any of yours, but I am pretty new to this (ten days!)

Breakfast
Muesli with oat milk
Freshly squeezed apple, orange and carrot juice

Lunch
Roast sweet potato with avocado (a whole avocado; I think that might be too much)

Mid-afternoon
Freshly squeezed apple, celery, pineapple juice

Dinner
Canneloni bean stew (with onions, celery, carrots, tomatos)
Roasted red peppers with very expensive and very nice balsamic vinegar

Now that I've written this out I realise that I haven't had *any* water apart from the juices, so I shall go and rectify that right now..

H
today, as usual I had quite a substantial amount of food:
breakfast - a bowl of bran flakes with soy milk and a cup of tea
lunch - a bowl of home made leek and potato soup and one slice of homemade whole grain and sour rye bread and a cup of tea
snack - a banana sandwich with two slices of above bread and a cup of tea
dinner - a bowl of mushroom pasta. cup of tea.
snack - handful of pistachio nuts.
I never feel hungry on this food plan but I have a feeling I drink too much tea. it is a vice I can't seem to break.
Happy New Year to you all.
Inez
Hi everyone! I am very new here. I haven't read the book yet, I will order that in a few days but didn't want to delay my start any further. I tend to need to eat quite a lot of food to keep me going (at work in particular), otherwise I tend to feel very weak and light headed.

Feel free to make suggestions or let me know if something is not right.

Breakfast 6.30 am: 2 weetbix with soy milk. Lady Grey tea with soy milk. Small bowl of fruit (rockmelon and nectarine).

Mid morning (11.30) Sandwhich with nuttelex and jam. Nectarine.

Lunch (2pm) Salad (cherry tomatoes, cos lettuce, cucumber, small amount avocado and capsicum). Small bowl fruit salad (green grapes, passion fruit, nectarine and rockmelon). Green tea with lemongrass.

Snacks: rice crackers, 2L of water, soy latte chiller (soy milk and ice)

Dinner: rocket and roast butternut pumpkin with a few pine nuts (which I think is likely too high in fat), salmon with lime chilli and coriander dressing. 4 passion fruit.

Cup of earl grey tea.

A lot I know, I work a ten hour day standing on my feet.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14 Next
133 posts Page 4 of 14