133 posts Page 7 of 14
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14 Next
Breakfast - bran flakes wit dried fruit and oatly milk. English tea.

Lunch - baked beans and potato cakes. Followed by green smoothie (kale, spinach, blueberries, strawberries)

Dinner - spinach and walnut pesto pasta, with sweetcorn and warmed baguette. An apple and a satsuma.

Snacks - tamari pumpkin seeds, flax oil in orange juice, hot 'chocolate' drink
Breakfast - porridge & flax meal with apples, dried fruit and 'milk'

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal toast with flax oil, jam and a banana

Dinner - Fish 'pie' with greenbeans and carrots

Snacks - 2 small homemade museli muffins, 'hot chocolate', green smoothie (kale, spinach, blueberries, raspberrie and strawberries)
Breakfast - Dorset own muesli and almond milk plus freshly squeezed apple, ginger, orange and spinach juice

Lunch - Tomato soup with prawns

Dinner - Baked sweet potato on a bed of pea, pea shoot and spinach puree, tomatoes and mushrooms roasted with balsamic vinegar, small amount of smoked salmon

Snacks - pistacio nuts (probably too many...)

Mistakes - not nearly enough water (AGAIN)
Hazza wrote:
Mistakes - not nearly enough water (AGAIN)

I'm guilty of this one recently... need to cut down on my caffeine intake.... :roll: @ me lol

Hungry day today for me.....

Breakfast - flax meal & oat porridge, with apple, sultanas and maple syrup (soooo yummy!!!). Cup of tea

Lunch - two small tuna and peppers wraps, with branston pickle. 1 satsuma, 1 kiwi.

Dinner - walnut and spinach pesto wholemeal/white pasta, with sweetcorn and crusty baguette.

Snacks - 2 slices multi seed bread with flax oil, jam and banana, 1 homemade museli & flax muffin, a few walnuts, 1/2 can mackrel in brine. A few pints of water, too many cups of tea.
Another long day at work ( the fact is I am embarrassed about the amount I eat).

B: lemon and water upon waking. 2 weetbix with soy. Cup of earl grey tea.

L: Raw salad with kale, zucchini, spring onion, red capsicum and teaspoon of pine nuts. Fruit salad with green grapes, Passionfruit and nectarine. Earl grey tea.

D: 3 rice cakes with hummus and the same fruit salad as lunch. Earl grey tea.

Snacks: 2 slices toast with tahini, mango smoothie, 2 soy lattes, 2L of water.

I think I need to cut down on the caffeine too.

For those of you who want to drink more water I will share my method. I work in retail and sometimes get bored so that helps me! The main thing believe it or not is don't have a small water bottle, I used to use a 500ml bottle and never get through it. I recently brought a 1Litre bottle and find that it encourages me to drink more, when I am half way through (500mls) I kind of want to finish it off. I always aim to drink 2L of water while I am at work regardless of the length of time my shift is. Although I do go to the bathroom often. Having said all that I must admit I am not as diligent at home.
Dana wrote: Another long day at work ( the fact is I am embarrassed about the amount I eat).

I wouldn't worry, your menu looks lovely and healthy. Thanks for the water tips. I have a water bottle that I use when exercising, so will dig that out and carry it with me.

Breakfast - oat and flax meal porridge with grated apple, sultanas and maple syrup. Cup of tea.

Lunch - baked potato with prawns and green salad. Black coffee.

Dinner - sweet & sour rainbow rice (mixed veg and wholemeal/white basmati rice with a sweet and sour sauce)
2 slices of fruit loaf toasted, with flax oil, jam and banana.

Snacks - lots of water, satsuma, a couple cups of tea, small pack vegetarian sat fat & dairy free sweets.
deleted duplicated post
Breakfast - flax meal and oat porridge with grated apple and maple syrup. Cup of tea.

Lunch - shop bought (no-dairy) vegetable soup with homemade cornbread

Dinner - green lentil stew with sweet potato mash. Pudding of homemade no-fat vegetarian jelly. 1 satsuma.

Supper - no-dairy yogurt, with frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds, sultanas and maple syrup.

snacks - 2 slices toasted fruit bread with flax oil, jam and banana.
B: lemon and hot water upon waking. I tried banana, tahini and honey on toast because it seems like a favoured breakfast for many. I liked it but will probably excluded the honey next time. Cup of earl grey tea and 2 nectarines.

L: I ended up working all day instead of the short 4 hour shift that I was meant to do so I didn't have my lunch with me. I had to buy a sandwich multigrain bread with avocado, lettuce, beetroot and tomato. I have to admit I didn't like it the bread seemed too soft after eating my Ancient Grains bread. I also am sad to confess I brought a coke.

D: I made this great recipe http://mynewroots.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/poppy-seed-crusted-butternut-squash.html?m=1 poppyseed crusted butternut squash (pumpkin) with pomegranate from the blog My New Roots which is my favourite blog at the moment. It was truly delicious! I only used 1 tbsp of oil in the dressing and used 2 cloves of garlic instead of 4 for the pumpkin but I will probably omit the garlic next time as the pumpkin is so sweet I find the garlic not as complementary as you would expect. I have never really had pomegranate before and never considered it for salad but it was fantastic and will look to include it in other salads.

Snacks: cup of Cocoa with soy. Earl grey tea and 2 Passionfruit. Iced soy latte (no cream or anything). 2L of water.
B: 2 pieces of toast with tahini, cup of earl grey tea and 4 Passionfruit.

L: I was out unexpectedly and had to buy something, 2 rice paper rolls with avocado, carrot and lettuce with a little cup of sweet chilli sauce. Water and a pink lady apple.

D: homemade basil pesto with EVOO, pine nuts and grape tomatoes.

Snacks: 3 rice cakes with hummus, handful of red grapes. 2 x cups of Earl grey tea. 1L of water
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14 Next
133 posts Page 7 of 14