133 posts Page 10 of 14
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
Could this be made a sticky thread please, so often members ask what people's menus are so it would be used lots and grow.
B - oatmeal with flax and raisins and bananas

S - fruit

L - chickpea and sunflower seed burger and fruit

S - fruit

D - chili with fake ground round and tons of veg (flax)

S - popcorn with flax oil
Yay love these!! Mine seems a lot more than most - I out it down to breastfeeding so don't be shocked by the amount of food!!

Breakfast
Soya milk porridge w raisins and honey, decaf coffee, toast and marmite. Banana, apple

Snack wholemeal pitta bread, 2 dates

Lunch
Wholewheat pasta, half avocado, watercress, tomato, cucumber, all mixed together w flax oil and balsamic

Snack left over potato wedges, slice of rye bread w marmite, slice melon.

Dinner
Homemade pasta sauce (simple tomato, basil and tuna) w salad, flax oil and balsamic, soya yoghurt

Camomile tea and water all day

Crikey I eat a lot!! X
I love reading through what everyone eats! Here's mine for yesterday:

Breakfast: Smoothie containing kale, banana, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, soy milk, coconut water and ground flax

Snack: satsuma

Lunch: Huge salad with baby spinach, beetroot, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, grated carrot, red pepper. Topped with mackerel and a dressing of agave nectar, dijon mustard, tamari sauce and flax oil

Snack: apple

Supper: Field mushroom stuffed with houmous, and a tray of roasted vegetables (red onion, green pepper, butternut squash, sweet potato, broccoli, cauliflower), a couple of sprays of EVOO when they come out of the onion. A cup of cinnamon tea to satisfy the pangs for something sweet afterwards

Plenty of herbal tea, a couple of cups of green tea and one latte made with homemade almond milk, sweetened with two dates and a tiny splash of vanilla extract (my first ever batch - so thrilled with it!)

Today:

Breakfast: Porridge with chia seeds, blueberries, raspberries and a splash of maple syrup.

Snack: banana

Lunch: Huge salad, like yesterday but with some prawns

Snack: Nakd pecan pie bar and an apple

Supper: Stir fry with rice noodles, lots of veg and some tofu. Cooked in water, not oil.

Drinks as yesterday.
Yay!! Love seeing these. Always refreshes my sometimes samey diet!!

Today I had...

Breakfast Soya milk Porridge with raisins and honey and flaxseeds

Mid morning black coffee with sugar (need to break that habit!) with a naked pecan pie bar

Lunch salmon fillet, cucumber and mint salad, chickpea and gren bean salad, pasta w tom sauce

Afternoon snack banana, melon, strawberries, raisins, corn cakes(like rice cakes but made of corn and quinoa), soya yoghurt

Dinner aubergine, potato and mushroom curry with basmati rice and a dollop of mango chutney and possibly chapatis from the recipe section on here if I have energy to make them!! Soya yoghurt w ground flaxseeds

After dinner rooibosh tea with honey and soya milk
Yummmmm, to all the menus recently :)

Today I have had:

B: porridge with banana and blueberries with almond milk and a bit of date syrup (must stop the sweet tooth!)

L: leek and potato soup with brown bread

D: (at a restaurant) Sea bass with olives, capers and tomatoes, with a carrot and green bean salad and a lovely salad instead of chips. 2 x glasses prosecco :)

Unusually, no snacks for me today :)
Jen x

Diagnosed 1994 OMS Nov 2013
Breakfast: porridge with soya milk and honey
Elevensies: carrot juice (freshly made) and homemade flapjack
Lunch: asparagus risotto
Afternoon: homemade flapjack, green veg juice
Dinner: oven baked peppered trout fillet, steamed veg, big pile of flax mash

And I was still hungry...
A shake with 1 cup soymilk, 2 tablespoons whole flaxseeds (ground up same day), 1 cup spinache, 0.6 cup kale, turmeric, black pepper, cardamom.

Lunch:
Lentil soup prepared with 1 cup brown lentis, 1 chopped tomato (fresh), 3 cloved garlic, 2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp turmeric, 2 tsp black pepper, 1 tbs coriander powder, 0.5 jalapeno peper, 4 cups water, 0.5 cup rice.

Dinner:
The lentil soup from lunch with 2 cloved garlic, 0.25 raw red onion, 85 grams whole wheat lavash bread.

Snacks during the day:
Cherries, strawberries, peach, apricot, popcorn make on stove without oil topped with 1 tbs nutritional yeast for flavor.

I also take three servings of algea omega per day (1650 epa+dha) as well as 5000 IU vitamin D.
Breakfast - porridge oats with almond milk, mixed spice, dark berries on top

Lunch - leek/sweet potato soup with seeds

Supper - prawn curry with spinach/green beans, seaweed flakes

Snacks - walnut halves//cashews & teaspoon of tahini
Fresh Oat Meal with little amaranth, cinnamon, flax seed, and lots of Mango, with some berries, half teaspoon of local honey.

Wild Sockeye Salmon (6oz) with Berries usually

Freshly cooked black and read beans with an elder berry, tomatoes, dash of chill powder, mixed with brown rice.

Snacks of quick steamed broccoli with some flaxseed
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
133 posts Page 10 of 14