3 posts Page 1 of 1
It took me several months to realize that nothing else but flaxseed oil was actually the thing that started my acne - cysts! My skin was nice and clear before I started adding flaxseed to my diet. While researching, I discovered that flaxseed contains a large amount of phytoestrogens. Ever since I began OMS i this was the most essential part of the diet for me - two tablespoons of flax every day as it seems its fundamental and the most important part of the recovery. But despite being 43 I'm breaking out like teenager with huge cysts all over my chin and neck. I've never actually had those before, even in my 20ties. Can, please George help me an others like me and give us a substitute to flax oil and how much should we take.... there has to be something thats equally beneficial and won't have this reaction - which btw is a proof that our body somehow rejects it, i'snt it?.
Please help us let me (us) know. Thank you!
Love, Iness
Hi

A number of us are unable to tolerate flaxseed oil so we freshly grind flax seeds. 1 tablespoon is equivalent to 5 mg of the oil.

Hope this helps and good luck
Thank You Welshgal, thats what ill try then...
Love, Iness
3 posts Page 1 of 1