5 posts Page 1 of 1
I wanted to briefly check in to share some happy news. I don't post much anymore, but I have been practicing OMS since March of 2016. I was diagnosed with RRMS in June of 2006. I live in the US, and after Trump was elected, I woke up shortly before Thanksgiving 2016 unable to feel my legs from the knee down. My second only (Trump-induced) relapse!! LOL. I was pretty discouraged, but remained religious about a vegan version of the OMS diet. I tried to meditate, although I am pretty crummy at it. I got my Vitamin D3 levels up to 83. I exercised even though I felt tired most days.

This morning, I went in for an annual MRI - head and cervical spine with and without contrast. I was completely unsure of what they would find. Several hours after I was finished, I received the following note in my electronic chart.

"Both MRI's were read as stable with no evidence of new or enhancing lesions. Great news."

In addition to the OMS diet and lifestyle, I have been doing Copaxone and Low Dose Naltrexone since January 2017.

I just wanted everyone to know. I know I always love to hear great news from people when OMS is working.

Be well everyone,

Astrid
That's a wonderful update. Yey you, excellent.
I wanted to add that I was diagnosed with MS in 2006 after an MRI found at least 20 lesions. I had another MRI in 2009 that revealed at least 40. My next MRI came after my relapse in January 2017, with the results finding innumerable lesions with two or three enhanced lesions. So there was a lot of progression in lesion load. So my most recent MRI is good news indeed and a glowing recommendation for the OMS diet.
Astrid - Midwest US. Diagnosed 2006, OMS June 2016
astrid wrote: I wanted to add that I was diagnosed with MS in 2006 after an MRI found at least 20 lesions. I had another MRI in 2009 that revealed at least 40. My next MRI came after my relapse in January 2017, with the results finding innumerable lesions with two or three enhanced lesions. So there was a lot of progression in lesion load. So my most recent MRI is good news indeed and a glowing recommendation for the OMS diet.

Thanks for sharing.
Diagnosed December 2014, OMS lifestyle 2 years. While I still have a long way to go, something is happening. I can move my toes, my walking is stronger, my head is clearer, my arm/hand is getting stronger and the list goes on . I am very grateful to the OMS program which has completely changed my life in more ways than one.

I have a goal that in 3 years I will go to America and walk the Brooklyn bridge unassisted, unaided and I am very confident that 5his will happen mainly thanks to the OMS lifestyle.
5 posts Page 1 of 1