4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I am looking for M.S. ers who follow a heathy diet in Fl. US., Bonita Springs specifically.

Patty
Patty,

there's a great way to meet people in your area. Copaxone sponsor dinners all around the country. You can go to their website and enter in your zip code and they will show you where the closest events are.

http://copaxone.com/Events-PatientProgr ... earch.aspx

Although they're put on by Teva and they're obviously hoping that you will switch to their medication, they run a very informative non-biased show and you will have the opportunity not only to meet people in your area, but also to ask questions of a neurologist. They're usually very nicely catered events and you can bring a date:)

I learned a lot at such events and met people.
Alex

Diagnosis: Jan 2010, OMS April 2010.
Sorry, I just noted the "healthy Diet" stipulation. I'm not sure what you'll find at a copaxone event in terms of diet, though I still do recommend them.

Alternatively, go to www.meetup.com and put whatever diet you're following. If you are following OMS (since you're here), there's a very close match if you search for people on the McDougall diet. You can also search for "Health Vegan" (be careful at a normal vegan event, I find them hostile to not eating animals for health reasons).
Alex

Diagnosis: Jan 2010, OMS April 2010.
Hi Patty,
I'm in Lake Worth, FL! Guessing we're about a 3 hour drive from each other.
I was diagnosed in April, and I've been following OMS since December.
4 posts Page 1 of 1