127 posts Page 8 of 13
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13 Next
Yeah, it's a pub meet in south Manchester every few months for people with MS who still work - always on a wednesday night, variety of different pubs. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you more details!
Hello, I've been reading through your messages and I'm interested in joining you all on 21st April. Which pub are you meeting at? I was diagnosed with MS last year and would find it helpful meeting other people who know what I'm going through. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Hi Jo,
We have a couple of conversations going on here which is a bit confusing. The meeting in April is going to be on either 20th or 21st, although Sunday 21st is looking favourite. As far as I know, we will meet at Dunham Massey Park in Cheshire, at a time to be decided. Could anyone correct me if I have got this wrong.

Be good to see you there when we finalise plans.
Cinders

PS Sarah - afternoon anytime is good.
Sorry I've caused confusion here.

OMS north-west UK meet-up
This will be at Dunham Massey (a National Trust site close to Knutsford in Cheshire). We'd agreed on the weekend of 20th/21st April. Sunday 21st is looking most promising, probably lunchtime or early afternoon.

Working Through MS pub meet
This is NOT an OMS event. It is an occasional social pub meeting for people with MS who live around south Manchester and who still work. I don't organise it or attend 100% but I go along sometimes. If anyone wants more details please PM me.
Looking forward to the Sunday 21st OMS meet at Dunham Massey. See you all then.

Opening times:
http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/dunham- ... ing-times/

Shall we meet mid-morning in the cafe?
Cxx
2 or even 3 is also better for me.
Sarah
Hi

I'm just back from a weeks hols and have been internet deprived. I'm up for meeting on the Sunday, can anyone give me a lift from Stockport station to Dunham Massey? I know we had this arranged last time.
Looking at the threads I've missed, the exercise one is very apt at mo as we've been at Center Parcs. My swimming has been improving and I find that even if I feel crap before a swim I soon feel rejuvenated but again have to be careful not to over do it!

Look forward to meeting people!

Rachel
OK, shall we say meet at 2pm at Dunham Massey next to the entrance? I can collect up to 3 passengers from Stockport train station at 13:15
2pm is good for me!
http://www.justgiving.com/phil-king5. OMS 2012
"Don't Cry - Laugh" - Roy Castle ( TV Personality and Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation)
"If you are bored you must be a boring person!" Ina Sansom (My Gran)
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13 Next
127 posts Page 8 of 13