19 posts Page 2 of 2
Inez, I'm getting some LDN soon through Dr Bob Lawrence in Swansea. Is this the same as you?
hello CBeebies, yes I get my prescription through Dr Lawrence too. I tried to pm you but failed. Sorry.
Inez
Do you get private messages from me? I'll send you my email on one that might be easier! I'm up to a 3.5mg dose now and going ok. No real side effects and the fatigue is much better.
Afternoon all, I live in Barnsley and work in Leeds, if anyone fancies meeting up for lunch that would be great!
Inez wrote: I was wondering if there are any North Eastern OMS'ers? I live in North Yorkshire.
Inez

If your still interested, if you get this message, I live in Marske and are interested in meeting up with any OMS'ers. Let me know.
Hi I am quite new to the programme and live near York. Is there anyone else in the area?
Thanks
Kathryn
Hi just joined and im guessing they'll be noone from the isle of wight then! Down south even? Anyways its helpful to talk to anyone whos in the same boat right :)
Islandgal wrote: Hi just joined and I'm guessing they'll be no one from the isle of wight then! Down south even? Anyways its helpful to talk to anyone who's in the same boat right :)

Islandgal look down to the Hants Group threads they are more in your area than the North of England folks.

p.s. Welcome to the forums.
Be well, live long and prosper!
Hi Islandgal, I'm in Kent so not that far away.
19 posts Page 2 of 2