280 posts Page 24 of 28
Previous 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 Next
Hi Tamsyn

Not an official OMS one but 6 hours of total immersion and good food! More will be published here in due course.

Steve
Yes indeed, Tamsyn. Hope you'll join us. Put 21st September in your diary. Details to follow. Timings 10-4.
Next Exeter meeting 2.15 Thurs 14/8. Be there or....be somewhere else!
I'll be there Steve and hope to bring my new Plymouth pals along too!
Been busy meeting other OMSers in and around Plymouth this week. Great to meet 'mars', visiting from Germany. We shared our stories and discussed ways for her to meet up with others near her. Worth making a bit of extra effort to find some people to share experiences of the OMS journey.

Had coffee today with two OMSers in central Plymouth, which was great. Much as I love visiting the SWMS Centre in Exeter, it's great to find some people more locally. We are hoping to meet up regularly for coffee and maybe OMS-friendly food. If anyone out there would like to join us, we'd love to meet you. Just send me a message and we can arrange to meet up. Anyone over the border in Cornwall?

Looking forward to our Urban Retreat in Exeter on Sept 21st. I have permission to show an introductory video by Prof. Jelinek himself and then we'll be talking about what it's like to change your diet and lifestyle over the long-term and the benefits to be achieved for those of us diagnosed with MS. We'd love to see you and maybe your partner there. Further details to follow soon.
Hi all!
I'm pleased to confirm that tickets are now on sale for the Urban Retreat in Exeter on the 21st of September! The event will start at 10am and conclude at 4pm. For just £20 the day will include a video presentation from George Jelinek, talks on all things OMS as well as taster sessions of yoga, Pilates, meditation and a whole lot more! Lunch and refreshments are all part of the package.
To book and pay for your ticket/s (partners, friends etc are welcome) please contact Caroline Smith at the South West MS Centre on 01392 447411 or by email at caroline@southwestmscentre.co.uk See you there!
Also another diary date, this time for our regular 'second Thursday' meeting on the 11th of September at 2.15 in Exeter.
Preparations going well for Urban Retreat at SWMS Centre in Exeter on 21st September. Steve is busy choosing the food and I'm organising discount vouchers and finalising the programme. This is a great chance to meet some like-minded people who are empowering themselves with a new diet and lifestyle. Come and join us. It's going to be a great day in a lovely venue. Let us know if you need help with transport or have any questions.

See Steve's post above for ticket details.
Due to the chaos caused by the Tour of Britain cycle race on the roads of Exeter this Thursday, especially at early and mid afternoon, we have decided to cancel the 2.15 meeting.

See you for the Urban Retreat on the 21st as planned at 10am though!
Bad timing Steve!

A few tickets still available via the S W MS Centre in Exeter for the 21st. Hope to see you there for a great day of all things OMS.
Previous 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 Next
280 posts Page 24 of 28