10 posts Page 1 of 1
:) Hi I have recently started the OMS programme and enjoying looking at food in a different way (not chocolate covered) so would love to share recipes and good places to eat in the local area

Post if you are

Jo
I'm in Gloucester and would love to meet up. Just returned from the OMS UK retreat at Launde Abbey.

There is a South West group and I know of at least one OMSer in Bristol (who was also on the retreat). We should invite them! :)

Just back from the conference in Brighton. Really good.

How about we set something up for early August? (Just about to go away for work until 29th July but would love to have something in the diary.

How about sat 3 August 1pm we could meet somewhere like Marinades they do a good vegan range and he has cooked specifically for me recently

All would be welcome
Sounds perfect. Saturday 3 August 1pm it is.

Great that you went to the Brighton event and heard about OMS from George and Craig. They're both inspirational speakers. I hope that Craig retained the humour in his presentation :)

I will go in and post a general invite now and in a couple of weeks before see if we can get anyone else over.

Jo :D
Good plan. Hopefully we can get together a crowd :D
Hi, I'm Faye and also went to the Brighton event- it was great and have come home inspired to stick to the programme more rigorously! Been diagnosed for 3 years, on the programme for about 2. Am finding this hot weather difficult! Anyway, I live in Swindon and would like to meet up with others- it would be great to share experiences etc. Aug 3rd not a good date for me unfortunately, but may be I could come along next time?
I was a little confused for a minute, as I live in Melbourne Australia and we also have a Brighton and Cheltenham suburbs :o

Dyon
Yep, I've made that mistake before, too! :oops:
Cheers,

Sue

OMG December 2011 OMS January 2012 OMS Retreat March 2012 Benign MS Sep 2015
Two Very Mild Relapses since diagnosis. Copaxone May 2013 No new lesions on MRI since diagnosis
Hi Faye

Great to hear you we're inspired by Brighton too.

Lets see who can come along on the 3rd but will definitely meet on another day after that so will keep you posted

Jo :D
10 posts Page 1 of 1