6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello all,

I find it quite interesting that we seem to have so few people from Scotland on this site. After all, Scotland has the ignominious distinction of having one of the highest incidences of MS in the world. Hopefully there will be more, as we spread the word about OMS.

Despite this, a few of us have managed to link up and will be meeting for the first time on Saturday 21st September for a dog walk (optional) and lunch in the Murrayfield area. All are welcome; just send me a PM and I can give details.

Harriet
Very much looking forward to this get together Harriet. And, like you we do find it surprising that there are not more Scottish OMSers.

And yep - I'll bring desert. Look forward to the doggie walk beforehand too.

Sophie
Are we still getting together tomorrow?
First symptoms 2004, MS Sept 2011, OMS Nov 2011
Hi AllieM,

Sorry for the late reply - been out all day.

I received an email from Jill postponing the next meeting because of family commitments.

We'd love another Scottish get together though. So good to chat with other like minded people.

Anyone else interested?

Sophie
Thanks for letting me know.
When you get another date arranged let me know and if I can make it I will!
First symptoms 2004, MS Sept 2011, OMS Nov 2011
Hi sorry I just noticed this post! My husband Ian has RRMS, diagnosed in February 2017. He is on OMS and would be keen to meet up and hear from others on their experiences. Went to the event in Brighton recently and even more committed to OMS. Please get in touch. Ian’s mobile is 07901832751 :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1