7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi

Are there any OMSers living around the Ascot area who'd be interested in getting together. And maybe connecting partners too?

I've been doing the programme now for nearl 2 years and am sticking to it!!! It'd be great to meet some people locally who get why we do what we do:)

Thanks
Hi Milly

I live in sandhurst and have been following (mostly!) the diet for around 3 years and would be interested in meeting up.

Alison
Hi Alison

I'll contact you direct. It'd be great to meet up:)
Hi Milly,

I realize it was about a year ago that you posted this message, but I wonder if you have an OMS group locally? I live in Windsor and have been following the OMS programme for a number of years. I would be interested in meeting people in the area who do the same.

Regards,

Jane
Hi Jane

I live in Sandhurst and have been following OMS for several years.I did reply to Milly's post last year and we met a few times but don't have a group - maybe we could all meet up?

Alison
Hi Alison,
It's really good to hear from you :)
I have relapsing remitting MS and like you, I have been following the OMS programme for a number of years. I mostly keep very well, although I did have a mild relapse last year and have been struggling with fatigue since then. I feel very optimistic being on the OMS programme though.
How about you? Are you well?
It would be great to meet up some time. Do you keep in touch with Milly? Where do you think it would be good to meet up?
Jane
Hi Jane
Sorry I missed your post but Alison alerted me to it, and I'll join you both on Tuesday! Really looking forward to meeting you:)
7 posts Page 1 of 1