3 posts Page 1 of 1
A group of us in Hampshire and Surrey meet every couple of months to share food, recipes, discussions about MS and general conversation.

Our next meeting with lunch will be on Saturday 4th February 2017 from 12:00 to 15:00 in Kings Worthy. We usually meet in a house in Kings Worthy, north of Winchester, sometimes in Southampton and everyone brings some OMS-friendly food to share. Currently there are seven of us but we don't all make it every time.

Anyone in travelling distance is welcome to join us, so please contact me for my address if you'd like to come, or just want more information.

Sue
HantsSG is a group which meets near Winchester, Hampshire, UK (7 of us in Nov 2016). We share experiences, recipes and information as we overcome MS. Everyone welcome. Contact HantsSG for location details. Next meeting date posted on the Location board.
Hi Sue

I would like to join you this time.

Please could you send me the address?

Many thanks

Mel
Hi Mel, I sent you a private message. I look forward to meeting you, Sue
HantsSG is a group which meets near Winchester, Hampshire, UK (7 of us in Nov 2016). We share experiences, recipes and information as we overcome MS. Everyone welcome. Contact HantsSG for location details. Next meeting date posted on the Location board.
3 posts Page 1 of 1