8 posts Page 1 of 1
I haven't seen any forum member living in the Middle East, so just starting the thread
Im living at lebanon i hope we can share some ideas im not into any medication now im just following the OMS Recovery program but still feels some deteriorating in the disease
Sure Suvira, we aren't very far away. Keep the positive attitude up. I'm too medication free. Following OMS fully, including Sun + Diet and soon Meditation, this is a tough disease and bad times come and go, sometimes I feel good, sometimes I don't so I understand the way you feel

Send me a private message and we can talk about it and how to get the most of where we live (5 times Sun per week)
JEM and Suvira,

I am from Saudi and I live in the eastern part of the country, I was diagnosed last year and still learn a lot about the OMS. I started exercising, diet, sun exposure and I think I am making some progress.

I wish you all a very healthy life and we should be determent to tackle this disease from progressing.

Abdullah :)
It's nice to hear of your progress, Abdullah. Keep it up, mate, you will get there!
Cheers,

Sue

OMG December 2011 OMS January 2012 OMS Retreat March 2012 Benign MS Sep 2015
Two Very Mild Relapses since diagnosis. Copaxone May 2013 No new lesions on MRI since diagnosis
I'm in Jeddah and get to Dubai often, so next time I'm headed that way, I'll post and see if anyone is up for a meeting. :)
Hello

Currently I live in the UK; however, as of next year I am about to move to Dubai.

Does any of you OMSers live in Dubai - how is it there? Will I be able to get any help or treatment, if needed?

Please get in touch.

Thank you
Alex
Making this thread alive again - fellow Dubaian here :)
MS = April 2017
OMS = April 2017
8 posts Page 1 of 1