4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all, just wanted share an interesting occurrence in my meditation today. One of my guided meditations ask me to visualise a spirit guide and I have in the past chose myself, picturing me as my young, fit and healthy self.
Well today I chose my “healthy” self once again, during the meditation I am asked to sit down and listen to my guide tell me the things I need to know!
Well today I actually told my guide that I am far better off now then I ever was! I continued to make my past self listen to the things I he needs to hear and could have changed.
I will be no longer picturing myself as once healthier than I am now.

It feels great❤️
1st sign no diagnosis Oct 1999, DX 2007, SPMS 2011.
I like your tale. Thank you for sharing!
Farhad
OMS Jul 2014, dx '97-'98, 1st symptoms '91
London, UK
Oh, that was wonderful keep going on.
Many of us know that meditation can be beneficial, but did you know that it is actually one of the most convenient ways to make a drastic improvement to your mental health and physical wellness A lot of people would like to make changes to their lives, both big and small. Sometimes, this seems like an impossible thing. With meditation, it is very possible. When dealing with mental illness or any other physical stress it good to take advice from a good healthcare adviser and if any financial problem occurs then get enrolled for a plan called medicare supplement plan G which covers almost all your health care needs.
4 posts Page 1 of 1