2 posts Page 1 of 1
I wanted to share these with everyone. This was the most accessible and useful meditation help I found. Dr. Zinn has been bringing it to patents in a hospital setting for over 30 years and I believe it is the quickest and most direct way to mindfulness, without complex explanations. You can hear a sample and download the MP3 here:

http://www.amazon.com/Mindfulness-Medit ... 483&sr=8-2
Alex

Diagnosis: Jan 2010, OMS April 2010.
Hi Alex,

I am getting more and more into the work of Kabat-Zinn; the more that I read, the more that I think that the man is a genius. It certainly seems like the right direction to be going for a long and happy life. I am now 30 minutes every day religously; I am even wondering if I can deepen my practice even further, possibly some kind of meditation retreat in the near future to assist with the process.

I am currently reading 'Full Catastrophe Living'; the book resonates with me deeply. Looking down at the words on the page, it feels like it ought to be new-age. But it's really not; it's perfectly reasoned, and I am gobbling it up.

Prof. Jelinek was the one that brought me to meditation, and I thank him for that. You were the one that brought me to Kabat-Zinn, and I thank you also.

Everything happens for a reason. Or does it?

Gareth.
2 posts Page 1 of 1