4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi. My name is Jamie Talan and I am a neuroscience writer in the US. I write for a magazine called Neurology Now that is for people with neurological diseases. I am doing a story on stress and the brain and how it fits into neurological disease (and what people can do to reduce stress and protect the brain.) I am looking for people who meditate or do yoga or exercise to talk about their experiences in reducing stress. Do the techniques help with symptoms. I want to hear your story. Please email me at jtalan3k@aol.com. If there is anyone in the US that wants to call me: 516-330-6498. Thanking you in advance and happy holiday. Jamie
Hi, I've just checked your magazine's website (http://journals.lww.com/neurologynow/Pa ... mode=cover) it looks very interesting, hope you got some answers straight to your mail.
All the best,
'The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the one doing it'
Chinese proverb.

Babette
Hi Jamie,

I see this is an older post, but I'm still curious about it. Have you finished your story, and if so, where can I read it? I had a few interesting experiences regarding stress and meditation, and noticed both had a big impact during my relapse a few months ago.

Sabine
Transverse Myelitis 2008; MS diagnosis July 2014 (relapsing-remitting); OMS July 2014.
She has a Twitter account, in case you want to ask her on Twitter, just a thought. ..
'The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the one doing it'
Chinese proverb.

Babette
4 posts Page 1 of 1