16 posts Page 1 of 2
I have been focusing on meditation recently, and I have discovered some very real benefits in terms of relieving stress and ailments and increasing focus in my daily life. I also have the feeling my healing process has been significantly improved...all good things!

I have found the Chopra Center helpful in guiding me along this path, with some very good guided meditations available for download on iTunes. I also came across this free 21-day meditation challenge available on their website and felt it may be beneficial some of the readers of this forum. Here is the link to gain access to this program: http://www.chopra.com/meditationchallenge/fall

Wishing everyone health and happiness...
Jack
Diagnosis: Jul 2009
OMS: Jan 2010
Hey Jack

We are trying meditation, but really studying, it would be good if we had a meditation guru on this forum who we can ask questions, get hints and tips etc from.

Anyhow, thanks for the link, will check it out on my way to nirvana!

Cheers
Marcus
thank you, Jack!!!!

great stuff, I signed up immediately and am very excited about it.... I feel this will be a great opportunity to further my novice practice of meditation!!!!

thanks again,

bjørn
nature boy wrote: thank you, Jack!!!!

great stuff, I signed up immediately and am very excited about it.... I feel this will be a great opportunity to further my novice practice of meditation!!!!

thanks again,

bjørn

You're welcome!

I've also found this program very helpful and relaxing...a great break in the day, which I very much look forward to...

Jack
hi all!

just want to notify you, if by any chance you would have forgotten, that the chopra center meditation challenge starts tomorrow (http://www.chopra.com/meditationchallenge/fall)!

hopefully lots of us will be participating....

Bjørn
Just completed day one!
Glad there were a few takers... I did the 21-days earlier and found it just fantastic... In fact, I am currently repeating the 21-days and very much looking forward to it... Hope you are finding this useful...

To you health...
Jack
I absolutely loved day 1!!!!

Bjørn
Davie G has a nice soothing voice but it is annoying me that he is calling California the sweet spot of the universe. That's a big claim.
I did the 21 day challenge and it got me addicted!. I finished it a couple of weeks ago and have since been meditating once or twice a day, which is what the challenge is aiming to get you to do, make meditation part of your daily routine.

There's a brilliant book by Ian Gawler that I've been using to help meditate now, Peace of Mind. It's an inspirational read and explains how to meditate really easily. I found it to be an excellent follow on from the 21 day challenge and would definitely recommend it.

Since I've started meditating I've felt so much more motivated and positive about life.. which is just great!
16 posts Page 1 of 2