13 posts Page 2 of 2
Hi Andrea,
Thanks for your message:)
...I know that Professor Jelinek took Copaxone as his first and only drug I believe,before he embraced his O.M.S program. He is drug free and relapse free for a very long time, around 20 years or so, maybe the good Professor will contribute to this conversation thread!
All I can say is research thoroughly before making a decision.
Take care
Rose xx
Hi Rose,

Thanks for your reply; I was hoping to be able to directly get in touch with him, but I dunno how... would you be able to help me with that please? I am from Australia,I am stranded in New Zealand, I had to start Tecfidera in May as I kept relapsing, the country was in lockdown and because of COVID this was the only option I had here... I just got an MRI done and I have a new lesion and it is active, therefore I will need to switch treatment I guess. I am JCV virus, but I was not happy to take Tysabri anyway, but it seems like I have a very active and aggressive disease. I relapsed 6 times in 9 months. I am living my first year of diagnosis with lesions actives all the time. I am so overwhelmed and I dunno what to do to have a bit of break. I have been suggested Ocrevus, but again... I will be able to fly back to Melbourne only in December. I hope for this two months to go, to hold in there and do not relapse again. I am so done:/ thanks for listening and replying
Take care
13 posts Page 2 of 2