5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all, does everyone still eat gluten/wheat? I don't think I've seen in oms that we need to cut it out, but various things I've read say it might be a good thing. My husband might have celiac disease so if he has I might cut it out with him but don't know if I'm just overcomplicating things. Some times diet is a minefield and I feel so overwhelmed with all the advice out there.
I do. If I had other reasons healthwise to think I have coeliac disease or gluten intolerance, I would consider cutting out it out.

See Diet FAQ #16 for Professor Jelineks thoughts on gluten.
http://www.overcomingmultiplesclerosis. ... rces/FAQs/
Wendy

Diagnosis Dec 1998 OMS Feb 2010 Retreat Feb 2012
Lyngat,
I eat gluten/wheat, and I've seen others here who don't, so I reckon you could do whichever suits you best.

Ruth
Hi, I am a non celiac gluten intolerant person - so I have been told and I am inclined to agree with this diagnosis. Every time I eat anything with wheat/gluten, the next day I end up feeling like someone has 'pinched' my battery and my 'get up and go' has disappeared totally. It may take upwards of a week to clear the effect out of my body. So I avoid gluten altogether. Hope this helps.
That link is fab thanks Wendy, can't believe I missed that (or forgot I'd read it), thank you for your replies
5 posts Page 1 of 1