5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi

Very new to this diet just in the preparation stages and have stopped certain foods dairy but I and wanted to know if anyone has used sweet freedom light syrup as a sugar substitute I dont like stevia etc but tried this brand when I was pregnant and got on ok with it.

It says no saturated fat and its plant based just wondered if it would fit with the oms rules

https://www.sweetfreedom.co.uk/products/

Thanks in advance
Hi, if I need a sweetner in baking I like to use fresh dates for that.
Thank you veg, um not really a date lover but sure I will get used to them soon enough.

Is there anyone out there that knows if the sweet freedom is ok in my original post. I believe it follows all the rules but as a beginner i would like some confirmation as I'm finding the whole process a little overwhelming
Hi cooperdog,

It looks OK to me and I would use it If I really needed to.
After a few years I found that I didn't really need sugar anymore, Like veg I have Dates on hand if I need a Sweet fix :)

Don't get overwhelmed with the Program, It will take some time to find your way, everyone makes mistakes at first but after a while it will become your normal routine :)
Thank you so much, I am starting slow as I know if I try and do too much to start I wont stick to it.
5 posts Page 1 of 1