7 posts Page 1 of 1
Is Quorn compatible with OMS?
Not the fabricate to look like something else.
Read the label, some aren't ok.
Ok, thanks very much.
That was meant to say not the quorn made in to meat shapes as that can contain dairy.
I think plain quorn is fine, but always check the label.
Hi
My name is Valley. I am probably posting in the wrong place but just wanted to introduce myself. I have been browsing this site for a while and following the programme for a few months.I do think that it is helping as before I could not cross my legs but now can. The major problem I have is a weak right leg and the feeling of being tickled under my foot. I am just wondering if anyone else has had this and did it eventually go? There are times I feel it will get better and other times I just feel really down. Also I feel very shaky on my feet like I feel weak. I suppose I am just looking for some reassurance. Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place and thanks for listening to me.

Valley
Welcome
Embracing all aspects of the programme is a start on your journey to recovering. Have you had your vitamin d level tested?
Hi

Thank you for replying. Yes had vitamin d checked and it is 150. It must have been low before though though as this is after months of taking vitamin d. High levels at the start of taking it. I suppose my main question is the overall stiffness in the body has this been known to go?

Thanks again
Valley
7 posts Page 1 of 1