Hello!

I have been diagnosed with MS for about a month now and I have gone over a lot of content offered here and I have to say I am much more relaxed now about the whole prognosis of the disease.
I am going to stick to the diet and I am really happy it doesnt seem too difficult to maintain:) but we will see....
But I have a question. I have been trying to figure out how much of omega 3 should we take. I have read the FAQ and forum and I see that the reccommended daily intake should be 20 ml of flaxseed oil or 2 table spoons.

If we follow the swank diet the daily intake of saturated fats shouldn't exceed 15g/day or three tea spoons and the unsaturated fats 20-50g/day. The omega 3 are essential polysaturated fat acids (so they belong to the unsaturated part of the fats) and they can be found in flaxseed oil or in cannabis oil. Does any of you take the omega 3 in the form of cannabis oil or only fish oil and flaxseed oil?

So when you write we shoul take 20 ml of flaxseed oil how many g of omega 3 is that?

If I take the cannabis oil I have it contains 0.4g/5ml of saturated fats and 11g/5ml of omega 3. So by taking 2 tea spoons of this oil (10mL) I get 22g of omega 3. Is this enough or should I take 4 teaspoons or 20 mL?

Thank you very much for your help:)