32 posts Page 4 of 4
Hi everyone. I was diagnosed with RRMS in 2001. Have taken Avonex and am now on Tysabri. Last year I saw a dr who has a Treat the Cause clinic. I had blood sent to Armin Labs in Germany, tested positive to CpN and Mycoplasma Pneumonia. I have been on Doxycycline and Azithromycin and definitely have noticed an improvement in my health. Reading David Wheldon's experience and website cpnhelp.org has given a lot of info.
Hi guys I'm pretty new to MS, I was diagnosed with RRMS in September and since the day I have been a committed OMSer. I've done my research like many of us have... the juglar vein shrinkage, Epstein Bar Virus, the KIR 4.1 protein, and Chlamydia Pneumonia.

By far Chlamydia Pneumonia sticks out to me, everything about it seems to click for me, however I have seen the treatment doesn't work for everyone. This leads me to believe the MS can be triggered by a multitude of things and validates why everyone's MS journey is different.

This is my story, about 18 months ago I developed a real presence of phlegm, I am forced to bring it up for my throat and nose almost by the hour it drives me insane. Before this I really had no symptoms as such. I remember in probably December 2015 it was getting to bad I could barely bring it up without dry reaching or almost vomitting. I also spearfish often and every time I'd dive my head was in agony through my sinuses almost like I was constantly congested. These symptoms are only minor and I can live with them, however reading into Chlamydia Pneumonia maybe these symptoms are more relevant than what I thought. It February 2016 I had my first relapse making my left arm quite tingly with a full recovery, September after much testing I was diagnosed with MS.

I wanna know, could these flu like symptoms be the Chlamydia strand that my body has been unable to eradicate normally. I think I will book a doctors appointment to get my blood tested as well. Does anyone know any neurologists or doctors in Melbourne that are open or will hear me out when seeking this treatment? My current neurologist seems set in her ways.
32 posts Page 4 of 4