15 posts Page 2 of 2
Valley wrote: Hi all

Just a quick question. Does anyone know if you can get cannabis oil in the Republic of Ireland? Completely clueless!

Valley

Hempture.ie makes it look like CBD oil is legal as it contains less than 0.2% THC.
Be well, live long and prosper!
My pleasure, there is a lot of information about the DMD's and other treatments on this forum; Cannabis is a very touchy subject for a lot of people. Living in Canada, it has been quasi legal"ish" for a while, a very confusing time here.

More to the point though; as Marcel mentioned and I want to reiterate... you want a whole plant extract, not just CBD or THC. Isolates (only CBD and only THC) are great for certain conditions (pain, anxiety), but research out of Israel is showing Terpenes and other Cannabinoids working in unison with THC and CBD have an incredible entourage effect for many conditions.

There is a great group on Facebook called Cannabis Oil Success Stories, its worth joining and seeing people post real world questions and success stories.

Again, tread lightly if your current government still prohibits this; although I would rather be illegally healed :) (Not all governments are as compassionate as Canada when it comes to medical cannabis use).
For those interested, this is a good overview of how cannabinoids work ...

https://greenroadswellness.com/the-endo ... id-system/
I've been using cbd oil by Green Roads reviewed by ncsm.nl after weight lifting training. It's more of a muscle relaxant but it won't get you high like THC will. Works pretty good if that's what you're going for.
looks good
15 posts Page 2 of 2