23 posts Page 3 of 3
Jeffc wrote: It says we can eat wheat but no commercial baked goods I have found a store bought pita bread that has the ingredients of organic unbleached wheat flour, water, yeast, organic vinegar and salt. Can I eat this or do I have to make my own bread?

I also have a bread machine but I don’t use it during the last two years as I gave up eating bread. But sincerely, I’m sure that home-made food is the best in our situation because you have the possibility to control all ingredients. I've learned to live with recipes from google and I’ve accepted doing this research for every task. Before buying something I study the content and papers
According to Wahls we should avoid gluten.
Some 6 years ago I stopped eating anything with gluten (along with dairy).
Have I ever noticed any difference? None. Once per year when I go to all-inclusive, I eat everything. Do I feel better? Worse? No changes.
I think that gluten might contribute to constipation, so I follow the dairy & gluten free path.
Despite anything my condition gets steadily worse. Fatigue is killing me. Short time memory is horrible.
Maybe if I didn't follow the diet and "run" 4 miles every morning I would be in a wheelchair and failed to recognise my wife. Who knows?
Yeah, you should make them at home because nothing is better than making things own at home.
23 posts Page 3 of 3