10 posts Page 1 of 1
Please can anyone tell me where I can buy Vitamin D3 5000 IU in England?
I am currently paying £25 per 100 capsules from Seek Natural, it seems very expensive.
I am sure you guys will know where to buy it cheaply?
Many Thanks,
Gray.
DX 07.2007. In to year 6 of OMS .
'Laughter is the closest distance between two people'
I get them from seeknatural too, I would try bigvits but they use gelatin :cry: . Interested in any veggie friendly alternatives? :?:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I get mine from Healthspan.co.uk. OK so I need to take at least 10 as small units but it's easy.
I've been buying from Seek Natural but have decided to buy from www.iherb.com next time.
They're in California but their international postage rate is $4 and their prices seem very reasonable. I see people in New Zealand have recommended them on this site so think it should be all right for UK as well.
Yes they are excellent, just be careful with your customs regulations.
Large amounts make NZ customs take notice and some have had the product seized; or they may decide you are an importer and slap duty on it.
Dx 1992 OMS 25-2-09
Hi,

I have bought some off amazon.co.uk - the cheapest I could find. Delivery was free but a bit slow (about a week)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html? ... JZ2G5BQXUY

Healthy Origins Highest Potency Vitamin D3 5,000 IU 120 Softgels for £9.80
Healthy Origins Highest Potency Vitamin D3 5,000 IU 360 Softgels for £15.45

Kind regards,
David
What is the ingredients in those please?
As written on the label

Supplement facts
Serving size: 1 softgel
Amount per serving
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 5.000 iu 1250% Daily Value

Other ingredients:
Pure olive oil (fruit)
Gelatin
Glycerin
Purified water

Free of sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, barley, fish, shelfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy products.
No preservatives, artificial colours or artificial flavours.

Vegetarians note the Gelatin

David
Is Prof Jelenik an advocate of bovine gelatin?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for sharing the ingredients, not for me with the gelatin though.
10 posts Page 1 of 1