15 posts Page 2 of 2
Hi,

An enlightening take on said report http://www.naturalnews.com/030584_vitamin_D_propaganda.html Puts it into perspective for me :)

Cheers,
Vicki
Just read Georges blog, it has put my mind at rest. George thank you for all your expert guidance, its good to have someone with your knowledge and expertise on my side. You have made a massive difference to my life. Thank you.
I am very happy to rely on Georges expert guidance - he has MS, he has medical training, has access to all the studies, has the analytical skills and the generosity to share it with us.

The OMS program has made a really big difference to me, I continue to improve and hope to be able to say in the not too distant future that I have beaten MS and am no longer disabled!!

Thank you George.

Wendy
Wendy

Diagnosis Dec 1998 OMS Feb 2010 Retreat Feb 2012
Interesting thread and really disappointing to read what the US and Canadian governments are doing by spreading propaganda against vitamin D. On the other end of the spectrum in Switzerland (where I am located), I have just discovered through my GP that vitamin D therapy is encouraged and recommended for ms patients and some cancer patients. In fact, doctors should recommend an initial check of the vitamin D3 level, followed by a mega-dose of 300,000 IU to get a minimum level of 60ug/L (about 150 ng/mL)... In certain cases, such as MS, the target level is a bit higher and the initial dose can go as high as 600,000 IU. This all sounds very familiar and virtually identical to what George has recommended in the OMS program. As for maintaining the blood level, the recommendation is a 300,000 IU dose every 3 months or 45,000 IU weekly. The dose is in a liquid form and very easy and inexpensive to get in Switzerland. This is a pretty new program in Switzerland and represents a huge departure from previous recommendations. I hope this type of program will become the norm in the future and not the exception!
Diagnosis: Jul 2009
OMS: Jan 2010
I took a once off mega dose of 150,000 IU's followed by 5000 IU's daily, and my blood count went from 28 to 68. (US)
15 posts Page 2 of 2