9 posts Page 1 of 1
Is there anyone living bin the Greater Manchester/ Oldham area following this programme?
Hi. I live in Chorlton and have been on the OMS programme for 3 years. I am happy to get in touch!
Hi guys,

I have recently been diagnosed and on the OMS recovery programme for 2 months.

I am in the Greater Manchester area, happy to be in touch and perhaps catch up?
Hi. I am about to go to the Buckland Hall retreat, and am also considering becoming an OMS Ambassador. I will be in touch in a couple of weeks......
Hi, I live in Chorley and I am the Ambassador for the Lancashire OMS circle, you are welcome to join us until there is a specific circle for Manchester if you'd like to.

I'm also going to the Buckland Hall retreat so will hopefully see you there Trickster.
Hi,

I live just north of Preston and I am going to start following the OMS programme. I was diagnosed with PPMS 10 years ago. Does anyone meet up regularly in this area?

Wendy
Hi Wendy

We have just arranged our first meeting in Manchester on 2nd February lunch time.
Are you happy and available to join us?

Regards
SSK
Hi there! I was diagnosed last July and I'm trying (sometimes with varied success) to follow OMS. Any tips are very welcome. Do you meet up as a group? I'd be interested in joining in, if so. Hope everyone's doing well, Helen
Hi Helen8,

Yes we meet up within the group locally. You can join in via OMS circles in the website. They have got a generic email so if you email them you will be directed to your local group.
Regards
S
9 posts Page 1 of 1