2 posts Page 1 of 1
When you make that shift to mind-body balance amazing things can happen. Healing is not just about repairing the body but it goes beyond, toward exploration of existence, finite as well as infinite. For me, getting MS was my gateway toward an entirely different way of perceiving my reality. Maybe it has something to do with my embracing of Eastern Medicine and daily meditation but their has been a definite shift for myself, not only physically but mentally as well. And at this point in my recovery I can say without any reservations that getting MS was one of the best things that has ever happened in my life. This imbalance has made me re-think not only the definition of disease but what my place is in the scheme of things. Discoveries that each and everyone of us has the ability to experience. And the best part is, there is no wrong answer, what ever works for you is all that matters, and in the end, it's all perfect.

I have discovered some of my answers and have recorded them in a YouTube presentation. I invite you to take a listen knowing they may not be entirely your answers but may inspire you to search out for your own.

Please listen at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm7chBEpd9c
Thank you for this. I'm in the process of being diagnosed with RRMS. It's a scary time full of unknowns. The internet is just full of people complaining about their disease -- exacerbating an already scary and anxious time. But this site and this post in particular gives me hope. I know there's a deeper meaning to be found here..... Feeling hopeful in the darkness.
2 posts Page 1 of 1