3 posts Page 1 of 1
Does anyone know where you can buy these in a
Thanks Maree
Do you mean the ones for foot drop (dorsiflex assist device)??

I use these from Ossur and buy replacements online from
http://www.ossur.com.au/injury-solution ... is/foot-up

The sizing is simple and instructions on the site.
I have always had good service from Ossur.
Thanks JC2, I do have one of those but googled Dynamic Walk and it looks great.
My knee locks up as well as drop foot so I have been looking at something else.
I have just made an appointment at the hospital to see someone about getting something on the Medical Assistance Subsidy Scheme
Dynamic Walk cost over $1000.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest