18 posts Page 2 of 2
Yum! You are quite the gourmet, Gumnut!

Cheers,

Sue
Cheers,

Sue

OMG December 2011 OMS January 2012 OMS Retreat March 2012 Benign MS Sep 2015
Two Very Mild Relapses since diagnosis. Copaxone May 2013 No new lesions on MRI since diagnosis
gumnut wrote: Didnt exercise. (will vacuum - does that count?) sunbathed in a sunshower which was fun. Slept well last night. Perhaps we should do "program for the day". Haven't meditated lately but am practicing calmness (on top of mindfulness).

vaccuming counts, but sunshower does not - I can't remember where, but I've read that for some reason it can't provide vitamin d
Yesterday:

1) coffee with almond milk, whole wheat toast with evoo spray, egg white omelet (I still eat egg whites!)

2) lentil soup, blackberries, 2 kiwi, crackers, pine nuts

3) pasta with mushrooms, onions and peppers. raw broccoli. a delicious heap of homemade kale chips (kale, olive oil, in oven at 250F for 30 minutes - crispy and delicious)

two snacks: trail mix with dried cranberries and granola.
Dairy free home-made yogurt. Almond milk recipe. I have yet to try it but looks good!

http://recipestofightms.blogspot.co.uk/ ... ghurt.html

Xx
Today:

Muesli (oats, barley, rye, linseeds, sunflower seeds, green pumpkin seeds, almonds, raisins) with apple jiuce and cherries

Pear and satsuma

Butternut squash and yellow split pea soup

Cod loin baked with lemon and parsley, with steamed kale

Green smoothie (kale, banana, pear, plums and apple juice)
We use the vanilla SoyLife soygurt from the supermarket, I love it. It's very sweet, my kids love it too.

I soak the seeds to make them easier to digest. It may not be totally necessary.

cheers

Ms F
I don't really eat "meals". I just sort of eat a small amount when I feel like it. Here's a list of what I consumed throughout today...

1. 40 oz. Green Smoothie (kale,broccoli, romaine lettuce, celery, parsley, 1 orange, 10 red globe grapes, granulated stevia, 1/4 pineapple incl. core, fresh ground cinnamon, 12 oz. homemade almond milk, 1tbsp chia seeds, 1 tray of ice cubes).

2. 10 0z. fresh almond milk with 3 tbsp Lewis Labs brewers yeast, 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, stevia.

3. 1 slice of sourdough with a 1/2 tbsp almond butter and 1 tbsp. raw honey.

4. 32 oz. Red Smoothie (mixed frozen berries, fresh almond milk, stevia, 1tbsp chis seeds).

5. Salmon patties (canned pink salmon, sourdough bread crumbs, egg whites, 1 Tbsp EVOO, pinch of salt, hungarian hot paprika) with fresh steamed green beans.

6. A few handfuls of organic black raisins.

I also include my daily exercise into my "thinking" when it comes to diet. The two go hand in hand after all.

Today was my day off from strenuous exercise. I walked around 5.5 miles with a short break in the middle to stop and buy Vitamin D3 supplements :D
B'fast - Home made muesli with soy milk and honey.

snack - mandarine, homemade hommus and wholegrain rice crackers (from supermarket health food section)

Lunch - salmon sushi and edamame

snack - tamari almonds (homemade- very easy -can also buy them)

Dinner - stuffed lentil capsicums - (recipe in recipe section)

after dinner - soy hot chocolate with cocoa and sugar

I need to get more veggies in my diet!
18 posts Page 2 of 2