I don't really eat "meals". I just sort of eat a small amount when I feel like it. Here's a list of what I consumed throughout today...
1. 40 oz. Green Smoothie (kale,broccoli, romaine lettuce, celery, parsley, 1 orange, 10 red globe grapes, granulated stevia, 1/4 pineapple incl. core, fresh ground cinnamon, 12 oz. homemade almond milk, 1tbsp chia seeds, 1 tray of ice cubes).
2. 10 0z. fresh almond milk with 3 tbsp Lewis Labs brewers yeast, 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, stevia.
3. 1 slice of sourdough with a 1/2 tbsp almond butter and 1 tbsp. raw honey.
4. 32 oz. Red Smoothie (mixed frozen berries, fresh almond milk, stevia, 1tbsp chis seeds).
5. Salmon patties (canned pink salmon, sourdough bread crumbs, egg whites, 1 Tbsp EVOO, pinch of salt, hungarian hot paprika) with fresh steamed green beans.
6. A few handfuls of organic black raisins.
I also include my daily exercise into my "thinking" when it comes to diet. The two go hand in hand after all.
Today was my day off from strenuous exercise. I walked around 5.5 miles with a short break in the middle to stop and buy Vitamin D3 supplements