7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello all, do I have a treat for you! Our very own kaybe has put together a stunningly OMS-friendly Christmas dinner menu, complete with starters, mains and desserts. We asked kaybe to design a Christmas menu that was suitable for people overcoming multiple sclerosis, no matter whether they were from the Northern or Southern hemispheres. We also asked her to give us her top tips to make the preparation and enjoyment of Christmas dinner as happy and stress free as possible, and she has done us proud!

Please visit Blog Central http://www.overcomingmultiplesclerosis. ... ess/?p=848 to read her blog. Follow the links to her sumptuous website for the visual feast of the individual recipes, or link to the recipe forum where you will find the individual recipes in an easy-to-print format.

Happy Christmas!

Loz.
This is fantastic! I only wish my table looked like that too!

I am going to try to make it all, my family will love it.

thanks very much for posting.
Yes, everything looked amazing! Glad you liked it Patries, and I hope you will let us know how it all goes. I liked kaybe's tips too, especially the one about delegating - I think I could get good at that!

All the best,

Loz.
a fab idea as apart from home made cranberry jelly I made our table is bare!
The photos really add to it.
Loving the cucumber cups idea.
Looks amazing! I really want to try those crab rolls!
I want some dessert because I will never put that together. But it gives me great pleasure in knowing that great things are out there that I can make and I will add items to my repertoire
Alex

Diagnosis: Jan 2010, OMS April 2010.
I am searching for items that do not suplur dioxide so I can make the pudding :)
7 posts Page 1 of 1