3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey OMS'ers,

I just wanted to give you guys another resource for OMS recipes. I post only OMS friendly recipes on my blog, usually weekly. Sometimes more. They are all vegan, gluten free and oil free. I just wanted to put it out there for any of you looking for ideas. I found that all the healthy food bloggers I followed used coconut oil or something else we try and avoid. I also go gluten free, so it was virtually impossible to get consistent recipes ..... so I started doing it :) Here is the link for anyone interested http://ashleymadden.ca/blog

Also....I have started ordering my flax oil from flax farm in the UK and oh boy what a difference. I HATED flax before and just assumed it was my taste buds. But no it was crappy flax. Anyone thinking of ordering this should definitely do it. It's worth the cost. I hesitated for a while but it's such a better quality and actually tastes delightful. I have been using it much more in recipes so more flax oil recipes to come. I just did an umeboshi/flax vinaigrette that was delicious.

Ashley
Thank you for sharing I'll take a look.
There is a discount code for FlaxFarm if you are folliowing OMS..There is a thread with it on.
Be well, live long and prosper!
3 posts Page 1 of 1